Teks Academy: Fostering Data Science Expertise through Hands-On Training

  Zaheeruddin Shaik,   CEOIn the ever-evolving field of Data Science, it is unquestionably essential to offer students genuine industry exposure before they step into their professional careers. This hands-on experience provides them with practical skills, problem-solving abilities, and the capability to handle real-world challenges. It effectively reduces the gap between academic knowledge and workplace readiness, ensuring that graduates are not only job-ready but also capable of excelling in the dynamic and demanding field of Data Science. In line with this principle, TEKS Academy shares the same mission as a Data Science institution.

In the constantly changing field of education and professional growth, TEKS Academy stands out as a symbol of innovation and excellence in Data Science training within India. The academy has carved a niche for itself by emphasizing practical, industry-aligned training, thereby bridging the gap between academic knowledge and real-world application.

A Journey of 13 Years
TEKS Academy, a proud member of the esteemed Kapil Group of Companies, embarked on its mission to elevate the standards of education and training a decade ago. The inception story revolves around the founder's vision to address the dearth of practical knowledge among IT professionals. The understanding that graduates lacked the hands-on experience demanded by the industry led to the establishment of TEKS Academy.

Furthermore, TEKS Academy adopts a holistic approach to student enrolment. Explaining more on this, Zaheeruddin Shaik, CEO of TEKS Academy says, “While graduates from diverse backgrounds are eligible, our academy places a strong emphasis on career guidance. Prospective students receive personalized counselling to align their aspirations with suitable courses from a comprehensive catalog of 45+ programs. These encompass a spectrum of disciplines, from full-stack development to data science, ensuring a tailored learning experience for every individual.”

Setting a Benchmark in Training
Factors that set TEKS Academy apart from other training institutes is its firm commitment to practicality. The academy reserves 80 percent of its curriculum for hands on learning, striking a delicate balance with the remaining 20 percent dedicated to theory. This pedagogical approach ensures that students gain a profound understanding of Data Science concepts while honing their practical skills through projects and internships with leading companies.

TEKS Academy's strong network of industry collaborations open doors to a plethora of placement opportunities

TEKS Academy doesn't merely focus on technical prowess. Recognizing the paramount importance of soft skills and communication, students are groomed in these areas. The academy boasts a team of seasoned trainers, each with a minimum of seven years of industry experience, who impart not only technical knowledge but also communication skills and personality development.

In the ever-changing realm of Data Science, staying current with trends is vital. TEKS Academy's research team tracks industry shifts, aligning course content with market demands. This ensures students are well-prepared for Data Science's evolving challenges. Additionally, TEKS fosters dynamic learning through workshops, seminars, and international programs. Students even lead seminars, boosting their confidence and expertise.

Industry Collaborations
TEKS Academy's strong network of industry collaborations open doors to a plethora of placement opportunities. The academy's placement cell works tirelessly to forge ties with leading companies, thereby increasing the chances of securing employment for its students. “Our academy has emerged as a force to be reckoned with in the field of Data Science training in India. Its practical approach, industry-aligned curriculum, and determination to student success make it a pioneer in the realm of professional development. With TEKS Academy, students not only gain knowledge but also the skills and confidence to thrive in the competitive world of Data Science”, Zaheeruddin Shaik.